A complete transformation of one of the most legendary studios in music history
Welcome to the newly redesigned Studio Three at Abbey Road. After extensive remodelling, Studio Three goes back to its roots as one of the best stereo rooms in London. A classic SSL G-Plus mixing desk custom-designed to our specification is the centrepiece, complemented with the perfect blend of vintage tech and modern gear that you’d expect from a bespoke writing & recording room. With increased space, state-of-the-art technology and a sense of intimacy, Studio Three is the ultimate creative playroom for today’s artists.
- Custom classic SSL G-Plus mixing desk for premium stereo mixing, newly designed to a bespoke Abbey Road specification
* THD-Labs Tangerine Automation Interface, maximizes integration between the vintage SSL and the modern DAW
* Large, double-height live room with gallery
* Three isolation booths, providing a variety of creative options
* New state-of-the-art monitoring system
* Bespoke ATC speakers
* Unrivalled selection of classic analogue & modern digital gear
* Variable acoustics
* Access to the iconic Abbey Road instrument collection
The smallest of the three original rooms at Abbey Road, Studio Three is the blueprint for the modern recording studio and has witnessed over 90 years of music history. This legendary room has been home to artists from Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Fela Kuti, Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse and Kanye West to Frank Ocean, Florence + The Machine, Nile Rodgers, Brockhampton, Anderson .Paak, Yussef Dayes, Fontaines D.C., Dua Lipa, Ghetts, Liam Gallagher, Celeste, Griff and The 1975.
Step inside and write the next chapter.
Tech & Equipment
Award Winning Engineers
Recorded in Studio Three
Studio Three Playlist
We'd love to welcome you to Abbey Road, so please contact us to talk through your project and for a bespoke quote tailored to your needs.
Studio Bookings Assistant
Thanks for getting in touch
Abbey Road Studios
3 Abbey RoadPlease note that Abbey Road is a working studio and business and as such, is not open to the general public for visits or tours. For information on vacancies and internships in the UK, please visit the Universal Music website.