Abbey Road Red Announce Third Incubator IntakeFriday, April 21, 2017
Jon Eades, Abbey Road Red’s Innovation Manager, shares the latest news on Red.
How time flies. This week sees the second wave of the Abbey Road Red programme draw to a close and the third programme kick off in full force.
It’s been a whirlwind six months working alongside Scored, The Audio Hunt and Qrates and a genuine pleasure helping them each refine, develop and grow.
- Scored are now testing the beta version of their video scoring app with a select group of users ready for launch in mid 2017. Get in touch at www.scored.film for early access.
- The Audio Hunt’s recently announced ‘Studio Assistant’ is a suite of admin tools designed for studio owners and audio professionals so they can spend less time on admin and more time on making music. Check out www.theaudiohunt.com/subscribe for more information.
- Qrates are pleased to announce new partnerships with Reverbnation and TuneCore, with some more exciting partnerships following soon. Looking to release music on Vinyl? Be sure to use Qrates’ intuitive and no risk crowdfunding solution at www.qrates.com.
- AI Music: After successfully founding and exiting an AI based company in the 3D printing market, AI Music’s founder Siavash Mahdavi turns his attention to exploring the potential for artificial intelligence in music. We are very much looking forward to exploring the potential of AI Music’s technology for the recorded music business and helping to guide Siavash and the AI Music team.
- Vochlea: After an impressive academic career that includes qualifications from Oxford, Imperial and the Royal College of Art, George Wright’s recently founded spin out start-up Vochlea has already picked up significant interest from the likes of SXSW and Dezeen as well as receiving an innovation grant from the Royal Academy of Engineering. George’s vision for Vochlea of using audio recognition and machine learning to help users express their creativity and get musical ideas out of their head more easily is unquestionably inspiring.