Abbey Road At The GRAMMYs 2017Wednesday, December 7, 2016
The 59th annual Grammy Awards are approaching and we're very pleased to say that recordings mixed and mastered at Abbey Road Studios are once again well represented across a number of different categories.
Check out these Studio related nominations below:
- Best Opera Recording: Szymanowski: Król Roger - Conducted by Antonio Pappano and produced by Jonathan Allen
- Best Urban Contemporary Album: Ology - Gant (Mastered by Miles Showell)
- Best Dance/Electronic Album: Barbara Barbara, We Face A Shining Future - Underworld (Mastered by Miles Showell)
- Best Musical Theater Album: Kinky Boots - Original West End Cast (Mastered by Simon Gibson)
- Best Compilation Soundtrack For Visual Media: Suicide Squad (Collector's Edition) - Various Artists (Mixed in the Penthouse)
Congratulations to mastering engineers Miles Showell and Simon Gibson for being nominated. Now we'll just have to wait until 12th February to find out the results.
See the full list of nominees at grammy.com