As of the 19th July, 2021 Abbey Road is open as ‘normal’. To ensure the continued health and wellbeing of our clients and team, we are are operating in complete compliance with the latest UK Government recommendations.In addition we have the following measures remaining in place:
• Continue regular cleaning regime of all common areas
• Deep clean overnight of every space
• Fresh air ventilation maintained where possible
• Hand sanitising stations and Perspex screened maintained in high traffic areas
• Our visitor health check system remains active
• We ask that clients and staff do not come to the Studios if they develop any Covid-19 symptoms
What does ‘normal' mean?:
• Our restaurant and garden are fully open for your enjoyment, without any restrictions
• Studios One & Two will continue to operate with reduced capacity
• All other studios, the mix stage and our mastering rooms are back to our pre-Covid capacities
• We're able to welcome clients into the studios for attended mixing and mastering sessions once again
• And we are able to host clients and their guests for events within Abbey Road
General Risk AssessmentTo read measures specific to Abbey Road and the recording industry, including our building specific operating protocols, how we are controlling Covid-19 risk and further recommendations, please read through the General Risk Assessment document. Please note that this is an ever evolving document, as government guidelines and operating experience influence our approach.
Read General Studios Risk Assessment
Studio CapacityStudio live room and control room capacity will be significantly reduced to ensure that artists, musicians, engineers, producers and composers observe the current UK Government social distancing guidelines. Our mastering service is only available as unattended sessions. Please read our Studio Capacity document for a guide to each studio’s capacity and control room occupancy restrictions.